What We Do
- Exchange used syringes for new ones.
- Provide Naloxone (NARCAN) as well as harm reduction supplies including; sterile water, tourniquets, cotton, cookers, anti-bacterial ointment, alcohol pads, and condoms.
- Provide Safe Shooting information, recovery program information, HIV/HCV testing and information on other health resources.
We have literature about testing, clean shooting, safe sex, and recovery programs. We will try to get you any other information you may need. Completely confidential!
Who We Are
- We are a local, community based effort to reduce the spread of blood borne infections associated with shared injection equipment.
What is Harm Reduction?
- Harm Reduction is a set of practical strategies designed to reduce the negative consequences of drug use. Incorporating a spectrum of strategies from safer use, to managed use, to abstinence. Harm reduction strategies meet people who use drugs "where they are at", addressing conditions of use along with the use itself.
For more information on harm reduction you can visit: harmreduction.org